External Wholesaler - Across Canada
O'Leary Funds is one of the fastest growing investment fund managers in Canada with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, offering both closed-end and open-ended funds distributed across both IDA and MFDA firms.
O'Leary Funds Management is looking for an ambitious and results-driven Wholesaler to join its sales team. Candidates should possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work well independently and in teams.
The Wholesaler will be involved in the sales process in selected regions across Canada and will be responsible for developing new client relations.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. The opportunity is immediate and compensation is competitive based on experience and results.
- Intelligent, thoughtful, resourceful, organized and self-motivated
- Committed and disciplined with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills
- Demonstrated interest in investments and understanding of finance
- Ability to connect and build relationships with a wide variety of people
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Commerce (preferred)
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent presentation & public speaking skills
- Canadian Securities Course and IFIC Mutual Funds Course accreditation are assets
- Experience as a Wholesaler (minimum 2years) or as a Senior Inside Sales Representative (4years)
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Direct and lead the Inside Sales team members
- Sell Investment Products
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all clients in the defined market area
- Identify growth opportunities for the company
We thank all applicants for their interest in O’Leary Funds, however, only candidates whose backgrounds best match our requirements will be contacted.