Regional Sales Associate - MontrealO'Leary Funds is one of the fastest growing Investment Fund managers in Canada with offices in Montreal and Toronto, offering both closed-end and open-ended funds distributed across both IIROC and MFDA firms.
O'Leary Funds Management is looking for an ambitious and results-driven Regional Sales Associate to join its sales team. Candidates should possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work well independently and in teams.
The Regional Sales Associate will be involved in the sales process for various regions across Canada and will be responsible for client relations.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
The opportunity is immediate and compensation is competitive based on experience.
- Intelligent, thoughtful, resourceful, organized and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills
- Demonstrated interest in investments and understanding of finance
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Commerce (preferred)
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Canadian Securities Course and Mutual Funds Course accreditations are assets
- Experience with investment brokerage/fund sales
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Sell Investment Products
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Update daily call activities on the CRM
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
When replying please quote “MTLSALES0213” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest in O’Leary Funds, however, only candidates whose backgrounds best match our requirements will be contacted.